How to Use Pure Essential Oils
These oils are HIGHLY CONCENTRATED—Use respectfully.
- Add a few drops to the washing machine or hand-wash delicates.
- Use as an inhalant, a few drops (6–10) on a tissue.
- 5–10 drops in a bath. After bath has filled, add and mix evenly, soak in it for ten minutes
- Use 2–6 drops on a cotton ball or Q-tip for direct application to the infected area, or dilute 15–30 drops in a base oil.
- Put 6 drops in a bowl of boiling water. Inhale for 5–10 minutes.
- Make a tea by placing 2 drops on an herbal tea preparation.
- Sprinkle a few drops in the drains, trash cans, compost bucket, and toilet bowls.
- 2–3 drops on a vacuum filter pad leaves a refreshing aroma in the house.
- Use as scent for soaps, incense, and candlemaking.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and place in drawers, closets, etc.
- Use a few drops on a light bulb, candle, or in an oil lamp (careful not to place oil on a hot light bulb).
- To make a spritzer, add 1/2 oz. Essential Oil to 15 oz. of witch hazel and 15 oz. of water. Put in a spray bottle and enjoy.
- To dilute, use 1/2 oz. of Essential Oil in 15 oz. of oil or water.